Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day 7: Renewal

This has been a lovely Easter. I am beginning to appreciate the concepts of resurrection and spiritual reawakening as they may apply to my life. I am also appreciating the tremendous support system built into my life in Albuquerque. I miss my family deeply, but am incredibly thankful for my friends and those who care for me here.

1. I am grateful for the opportunity to share this morningms sunrise service with such incredible women.

2. I am grateful for the chance to spend some easy, stress-free time with my extended family today.

3. I am grateful for the moment of pure joy in singing with the contemporary service this afternoon.

4. I am grateful for the subtle reminder (provided by Twitter) that I enjoy sitting meditation, and might consider trying it again.

5. I am grateful for the love and passion my sister Krys pours into her art. I feel blessed to know people who are incredibly talented.

No comments:

Post a Comment