1) I am more grateful than I can express to be actively engaged in work that feels both stimulating and fulfilling.
2) I am grateful that my friends are willing to meet me for happy hour on short notice.
3) I am grateful that our kitchen is nice and (almost) shiny clean, thanks solely to the efforts of Katy.
4) I am thankful that my parents are bringing baby girl Lydia for my graduation and to visit.
5) I am thankful to know that many men value wit, personality and a sharp sense of humor more than they value skinny thighs. I am similarly thankful for me deeply held belief that I will meet one who values me specifically, and whom I respect/value in return.