1) Today, I am grateful for the reminder that some other than I may benefit from my completing this practice in a public forum.
2) I am grateful for the moment of joy that came from singing "Standing on the Side of Love" during today's contemporary service.
3) I am grateful for the wisdom of Angela's sermon today, and in particular for the (paraphrased) truth that is still resonating: "Sin is not breaking a rule; it is what diminishes us, and is an offense to our fullness as human beings."
4) I am grateful for the opportunity to walk with a friend tonight, and to stretch my understanding of this Universe a little bit more.
5) I am grateful for the moment of connectedness I found this evening-- sitting on my front bench, drinking tea, watching the wind dance through the trees and the lightning flash across the sky.