1) I am grateful for the wide swings in emotions I've experienced today. I cannot remember a day recently when I was as aware of laughing and crying as I've been this Monday.
2) Today especially, I am grateful to have a warm, cozy home, and to share it with lovely people.
3) I am grateful for the author of this post, and for my Daddy who proudly proclaimed his love of #9.
4) I am grateful to work for a woman who is concerned with my well-being and happiness more than she is concerned with my duties.
5) I am grateful that the Universe is reminding me that there is always more work to do-- I am diligently trying to become a better person, and I hope to not feel finished with that process for a VERY long time.